Download Podcasts from iTunes
Audio Blog Highlights
My goodness, how the time has flown! Can you believe it’s been a year since The Spiwe Show first aired? I really hadn’t thought this far when I started the show but here we are and growing every week!
As I’ve often said, this is my Dad’s show (my Heavenly Dad, that is), so walk with me through this exciting journey of discovery and together let us watch His plans for this show unfold until we check in again this time next year. Until next week, this is Spiwe saying go in peace, and may a thousand blessings be showered upon you!
Listen to the audio show for topics and trivia like….
• How and why the show got started
• The mishaps of the very first show on June 19, 2011
• Major milestones and successes since the beginning
• Comments and feedback from viewers, listeners and supporters of the show
Fun Facts and Trivia
The Top Three Most Popular Shows of the Year
Shows With The Most Posted Comments
(These comments are only representative of the thousands of comments the show receives weekly)
The One Sunday When A New Show Did Not Air
January 1, 2012. The currently posted show for that date, Your Happiness, Your Misery, Your Choice, originally aired on July 3, 2011
Listens and Views
As of this recording, you, loyal viewers and listeners, have listened to episodes more than 6,000 times!
Thank You Guests, Viewers and Listeners
Boy has it been an exciting year! This show would not have been the same without my guest speakers, in no particular order:
1. Authors Al Coleman Jr., and Colin T. Nelson, whose first topic Journey into Islam generated the highest number of comments on the website;
2. Keith Wyche, who is the President and CEO of Cub Foods;
3. Founder of the National Executive Forum, my dear friend, Dr. Eric Wynstin Walton;
4. Author, speaker extraordinaire and founder of Mission to Mobilization, Sheila Ford, who returned again and again to unpack some really important spiritual topics;
5. Amazon.com best selling author of the book To Be Or Not To Be, The Choice Is Yours, Barbara Hofmeister. That show generated among the highest comments of all the shows we’ve done to date;
6. KMOJ Radio host of the show the African Roots Connection, Charles Dennis. One of the shows we did together, Wives Submit to Your Husbands was one of the most popular shows of the year;
7. My friends, Ken Willis and Joel Kennedy, who came to chat about red flags in relationships and whether men are Neanderthals;
8. The current President of the Minnesota State Bar Association and my very good friend, Brent Routman, who did one of the year’s most popular shows, Understanding Judaism;
9. The lawyer with more accolades than I could rattle off on the show and a woman I am honored to call a friend, Barbara Gislason;
10. The pastor of my church, Friendship Church, Keith Missel;
11. My long time friend, Pastor Cephus Nziramasanga;
12. My career guests, professional drummer, Erick Ballard, licensed acupuncturist, Nancy Bierma, and the Director of Diversity and EEO Programs at Cornell University Industrial and Labor Relations (ILR) School, Laura Hertzog;
13. President of Nine Mile Communications and author, Rob Cabitto. Rob is a new friend of mine and I am hopeful that you will see some exciting new things as we collaborate together in the coming year;
14. Assistant Dean at the St. Thomas University Opus College of Business, Bill Woodson;
15. A special thank you to my Executive Producer, videographer, editor and returning guest, Shaun Panyee King aka Simbarashe. You will hopefully see him in front of the camera doing some really fun topics with me coming up;
16. Special thanks also to John Overby, my second cameraman whose background includes professional work for several local channels including Fox 9 and Channel 5. John, you have taught me a lot already and I look forward to working with you and Rob as we go forward;
17. To my intro and outro voices, Adonis Neblett and Ben Stovall, guys thank you for all the samples you worked on that resulted in my favorites being played on the show;
18. A big thank you to my inner circle; my bestest best friends, Bridgette, Jaymie, Ben, Sonia, Renee in Iowa, my gorgeous and funny sister, Nyasha in Johannesburg, my mom – the Professor Dr. Rosemary Moyana, and all the members of my family in all the parts of the world where you are; Ndeu and Tsveru, Vuso, Tami, Kundai and Shadreck, Aunt Vic, Tongai and Rangi, Uncle Aaron and Auntie Anna, Uncle Kombo and Auntie Marcia aka Guest, and the huge Moyana clan that is growing on Facebook everyday. I cannot name all of you because I know A LOT of people and many have helped me along the way. But thank you to all of you who have provided love, encouragement, comments, constructive criticisms, and helped me to grow.
19. Last and most importantly, thank you to the listeners and viewers, for without you, there would be no show.
Books That Have Been Featured on The Show