The Power of TouchPosted by Spiwe in Health, Just Fun, Parenting, Romance, Success December 23, 2012
Download Podcasts from iTunes
Merry Christmas! Research shows that babies that are touched and held do so much better in life than those that aren’t.
Hugs make a positive difference to those who give and receive them.
What is this mystical power of touch and how should you use it to improve your relationships?
We discuss questions like…
• What are the benefits of physical touch?
• Do men enjoy affectionate touching as much as women?
• Do teams perform better the more the players touch each other?
• What are the surprising health benefits of touch?
• How can you use touch to persuade people to do what you want?
Read more about the power of touch, Good Housekeeping
Research on the power of touch
Learn about the five dimensions of touch, Psychology Today
Learn how to flirt and seduce with touch, Psychology Today
Subscribe to the journal, Emotion