Download podcasts from iTunes!
Guest: Dr. Jeff Kaplan
Get your act together!
Improve the way you build and manage your professional relationships. and figuring out how to do things even better than last year, we are going to talk about how to improve your professional relationships and why that’s important.
We discuss issues like…
• Why does it matter?
• You’re on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Why isn’t this enough?
• What steps can you take immediately?
• How do you effectively build your personal brand and drive your career?
• How do you stop treating your relationships like pieces of pie and treat them like muscles.
• What four mindsets do you need to effectively improve your professional relationships?
About Dr. Kaplan
Dr. Kaplan is a partner in Ferrazzi Greenlight consulting, where he leads the Leadership, Development, and Training practice and manages the Greenlight Research Group, a think tank devoted to studying the bottom-line impact of better business relationships. His firm authored the book that is the title of this show. Dr. Kaplan has delivered hundreds of presentations, trainings and keynote addresses and has been featured in numerous radio and television interviews.
Think you can learn a thing or two from Dr. Kaplan? You bet!
Get Your Copies Now!
Learn about Ferrazi Greenlight
Check out Dr. Kaplan’s blog
Sign up for the tip of the week